Sunday, August 23, 2009

Different Pedagogies

I have seen teaching of a few pedagogies that was mentioned during our class... I have used game based learning for 2 of my classes, of cause i didn't know that it was called game-based learning then... I should say i had very different responses from my 2 classes it was an eye opener. I told myself then, even when using the same lesson plan for 2 different classes, i have to have different approach. How to incooperate different learning methods for classes of today? During my ESE, i sat in a class where my school's ST was teaching a 4NA class, she was using DI. From there i have read up about different pedagogies and i think we need a certain class environment and student behavior to achieve especially, research-based learning and inquiry-based learning. I feel that these 2 pedagogies will need students to be self directed in their studies and focus on their goal.
How to implement these teaching pedagogies when there is quite a difference in a class of 40?

No comments:

Post a Comment