Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WII

WII... i'm not a computer game person, but i love planning the WII after my brother bought it. I should say it's quite addictive and after hearing about the presentation from Mr Koh, i wonder what kind of magic will WII do for the Chinese Language? Which kind of game can we use for the chinese language? This is not an easy tasks but to find a suitable game we will need alot of innovative ideas and lesson planning. I plan a simple game based lesson plan when i was doing my contract teaching in secondary school, I asker my students to revised all the words that we have learnt for the past 5 lessons and I design a crossword puzzle for the class. I did this in groups of 4 and I will flash the question on the powerpoint, my students will discuss the answer and write it out on the crossword puzzle that i have provided for them. It takes some perfecting, as when i did this for 2 different classes and I have different response. On to the drawing board for more inspiration......

No comments:

Post a Comment